Monday, May 11, 2009

Dance, DANCE here we go....

*** This week is always a hard week for me..... This is dance recital week and we are BUSY. I only have two days that I don't have to be some place or doing something. SO we started off today. We had dance pictures. I had to get the girls hair make-up done before we left. It is timing, to make sure that you have them look the way that everyone else is to look. Hailey is SO happy to be apart of this. She has wanted to do "what her sissy does" every year. This year she gets to be apart of it. It is so neat to see her getting all dressed up and SHE loves getting her make-up done. The girls did SO good this time with pictures and then having to come home and get a bath to wash all our make-up and wash our hair. This week they are going to be the cleanest they have been in along time. WE are going to have to get a bath every night..
Madyson is with her teacher for Tap..... I love this outfit...
Here is Hailey.. I love that she has this outfit for her first time.. Her class all left right after FULL class picture and her Teacher is getting ready for pictures. SO I will have many more of her... SHE loves this.. :)

Madyson is with her Ballet teacher...

This is Madyson class.. All the girls have been together for at least 3 years.. And well this is going to be the last time.Some are not coming back.. That makes me sad because I have been really close with these mothers.

MORE TO COME THIS WEEK... Nothing tomorrow it is my day OFF... Come Wednesday WE will have LOTS MORE TO SAY.. Have a great Tuesday.. Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.