Monday, September 7, 2009

New and fun

Well we have this really great friends and they are always willing to help us out with anything that we need. So I wanted to change the look of our bathroom just a little bit so we went and got this gold glossy paint and we put it on the walls. The pictures don't really show how great it looks but I LOVE IT..
This is the other side of the wall too. Really you can see more this way.. I LOVE it so much just to add to the house a little bit. ONE room at a time :) Well as you all know tomorrow is Hailey's birthday and we made her cup cakes. SHE picked out the icing and we had her ice them and my friend Erica put HMH on them. SHE is so handy as a friend.
Here she is icing her cup cakes for her friends. WOW she is going to be 6 years old.. Time has gone by so fast.. :(
We had been very busy adding little this and little that to the house. I LOVE owning my own house. Changes are fun to make :) Hope everyone has had a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.